SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Casement window parts

A contractor from USA says:
I have 8 of these old porch metal casement windows, 4 left and 4 right I need to replace. They are stamped with the name Fenestra on them. I thought I found them on your site except for the one hole I can not verify due to your picture orientation. You will see in my picture the dimensions seem to be ok other wise, i think. its the the side with the two holes i needed verified. I will attach 3 pictures or email them separately if attaching them does not work.
Thanks
Mike
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
You did not give the hole placements on your operator, and I also do not know which of our parts you are referring to. You do say it is a Fenestra operator. I checked the hole centers on our 39-344 and 39-358 operators. The outer holes are 4-1/4", center to center, and the rear mounting hole centers are 3-3/8" and have a #10-24 thread. I hope this is helpful.
A handy person from Boston Mass says:
Here are the other measurements you were looking for that were not in my first post. Hopefully you can replace these. 4 left and 4 right.
Thanks Again
Mike
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I actually pulled a 39-344 from stock and took some measurements. The two holes in question that you say are 3/8" apart on yours are more like 7/16" apart on ours. I'm afraid we don't have anything closer. Are you sure it won't work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)