Casement window parts advice needed

A home owner from USA says:
Hello:
I live in a 60 year old ranch house with casement windows. I can't find any brand markings or parts numbers on the windows or mechanism. I am attaching some photos. Do you recognize them? Need new crank operators and arms for several. Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I can't see the operator that clearly in this picture. Is there any way we can see it removed from the window? At the very least, I'd like to see the ends of the arms and base, as they are currently obstructed.

In the meantime, look at our 39-312 operator to see if that is the type you have. If not, I will need to see the types of pictures I mentioned.
A home owner from Sharon Springs, NY says:
This looks promising. Is there a similar model with a 17" arm?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have this operator in alternate sizes. I think it may be best at this point if we were to see pictures of yours entirely removed from the window so that we can find the best possible match.
I purchased the recommended unit but it was not a match. I've photographed the broken unit. Any idea what might work.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Sorry to hear the new operator didn't work. Now that I see yours out of the window, I think it could be an old Detroit operator which is unfortunately no longer made. The 39-312 could be adapted to your window with a 39-512 track, but there is no way to be sure. You may want a local handy person to come out and see what they can do. Due to the age of your window and the fact the original hardware isn't around anymore, you probably won't be able to get away without retrofitting something.
Thanks for the quick reply. Good to know that the existing unit is probably a "Detroit." Can I return the 39-312?
You sure can. See our return policy here.
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.