SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Casement window replacement parts

A home owner from Flushing, MI says:
Hello. I have attached four photos for your review. Photos 1-A & 1-B are of the same thing. Some type of arm that attaches to the underside of the window and the interior casement as well. It's what pulls the window in when cranking. The black plastic piece has broken off of the rivet so you can no longer crank the window in. Name on the piece is Del Mar Toronto. The other two photos (2 & 3) are the operators. My window manufacturer went out of business and the gentleman who ran the business says that he is unable to get parts. One of the operators is a Wright (#7701 number on back of unit) and the other is a Truth (#45251 on back on unit).
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Please start by looking at our 39-388 and 39-387 operators. These look like they may match, but see what you think. For the hinge, please see our 36-013-10.
A home owner from Flushing, MI says:
Hi Tom, thanks for your reply. I noticed that the operators you mentioned only come in white. Do you know who sells the operators in bronze or dark bronze? Thanks, Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, these operators are not available in alternate colors. That said, you could always paint over the white casing. I'm sorry we cannot offer a better solution.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)