Castmen crank arm hinges

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
Hi I my name is Kevin I am having a hard time finding this part for my case meant window can someone please help me find it if it's possible may I have it in stainless steel The length is about 13 3/4 inch please help me out I soon as possible thank you very much.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 39-505, but it's only 11-3/8" long. We haven't been able to find anything in 13-3/4" like you need. Could we see your operator? That may help us find something better.
A quick learner from San francisco says:
What do you mean you want to see my operator? Do you need me to seed you the original part of the window?
A quick learner from San francisco says:
Hi Tom

I have Measure the window door parts it was 13 and 3/4 inch I also double check it twice. The 11and 3/4 you have was similar but it was not long enough can you please find the 13 and 4/3 inch for me in stainless steel thank you very much and have a happy day.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The operator is the actual crank mechanism itself that interacts with this track. My reasoning was that if I could see the operator, I may be able to come up with a possible substitute that may work. I suspect this might be unique to your window. We just haven't been able to find any track in this size.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.