SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Century Nightstand Rear Drawer Guide

A quick learner from Austin, TX says:
The slide that surrounds the bar is 1 3/16" and the cutout strip below the guide is 2 1/4" I saw a picture similar to this online that you recommended the 32-036 or the 32-118 part. Neither of them have a large enough cutout section. Do you have one that will fit?

Thank you.
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! If the opening that accepts the track is 1-3/16", then I recommend our 32-118.
A quick learner from austin says:
Thank you. As I mentioned and the picture above shows, the cutout section above the rail guide is quite a bit larger and the picture of the part you suggested has it the same size as the guard (1 3/16") The cutout opening is 2 1/4" and fits over a strip of wood on the back of the drawer, I guess to stabilize the part. The piece you suggested won't fit over this. Do you have a part with a larger cutout

Thanks again.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we have not been able to find a socket like this with a larger slot in the bottom. At this time the 32-118 is the best match we have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)