SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Cert Devon dh white window. 1450 Devon seres

A contractor from Kensington NH says:
Track guide for window
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with that brand. Please send us a few pictures of the part in question along with detailed dimensions and we can work from there.
A contractor from Kensington NH says:
I bought these certain teed windows in 2009 from ABC sapply co. Inc. in Manchester NH There double hung windows. They are 35 in by. 53 in The company told me that it,s a 1450 series . If that helps. Your the 4th place I had to call for the part. This part must be for a lot of different windows. It seems to me that all the parts for these windows are made from a lot of different company's so there for it makes it very difficult to service my customers . Thank you. Hope this helps you.
User submitted photos of a coil window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This picture is perfect. Looks like the shoe is the only part that's broken. If so, look at our 15-180 and see if its specs match up to yours. If you need the other hardware, see our Series 190 coil spring, 15-181 clip, and 15-182 bushing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)