CertainTeed Window Measurements are 2 1/2" long, 1 1/4" wide and 1" between holes

A quick learner from South Carolina says:
CertainTeed Window Measurements are 2 1/2 long, 1 1/4 wide and 1" between holes. I want to order two left hand sides and finger pull out on the end.

Kindest regards,
Joseph
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Joseph. Just to confirm, you're looking to replace just the tilt latch, correct? Could we perhaps see it removed from the window? I don't recognize it. Maybe if we can see if off and from a few different angles we could recommend a good replacement.
A quick learner says:
TOM: IN PICTURE TWO: I want to order two left hand sides WITH THE finger pull out on the end.

Measurements are 2 1/2" long, 1 1/4" wide and 1" between holes.

CERTAINTEED is the brand.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see part number 26-384, CertainTeed Finger Latch Pair. The measures differ than what you gave us, but it looks so close, it would be worth double checking your measurements to compare it.
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.