SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

CertainTeed awning window operator

A home owner from USA says:
I have three CertainTeed windows that need some replacement parts. I have attached photos of the windows and the pieces I believe are needed.

Window 1: Photos 38, 36, 35 & 34

The portion of the window that opens measures approx. 21
User submitted a photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
How about our 39-239? This looks a lot like it, in my opinion. See what you think.
A quick learner from Oxford, PA says:

Thank you, that looks like the part. I also need the track that the 39-239 hooks and slides into on the bottom of the window piece. That has rusted on teh window with the issue. It is in the bottom photo. I can provide the measurements tomorrow if that helps.

I have measured the track that is on the part of the window that opens out. The track is 16" long, it has 3 screws in it. There is also a small opening in the middle to allow the black plastic sliders to be inserted and removed. The track I am referring to is in the bottom photo of this post.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently working on bringing in the track you need. I will let you know as soon as we have it online and available to purchase.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The 16" Truth Maxim Track is now available, please see new SWISCO product code 39-556. You may also need new pivot sliders (sold separately) see 39-536.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)