Certainteed Window Plugs

A home owner says:
I have a CertainTeed bay window that is about 12 years old. It consists of 4 window panels joined together. The joining screws are covered with small plastic plugs that are about 7/16 inch across and plug an opening about 3/8 of an inch.

My two 10 month old puppies decided it would be fun to pull several of those plugs out and destroy them. I did not find any that were removed and do not want to take one out to determine the length of the plug because it might not stay when reused. I have not been able to find anything that would work locally and would like to get about a dozen. I hope you have received the photo.
A customer submitted image of their window plug.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Take a look at our 33-250 snap-on hole cover and see if this could be something you can use. You may have to widen the hole a little to accommodate it, though.
A quick learner from Sharpsville, PA says:
I have the same problem. My windows are not white. They are an almond color. The plugs just fall out--no puppies involved. :-)

I have looked everywhere for replacement plugs but to no avail. Are these plugs available in other colors? The plugs in my windows are also 7/16" in diameter.

Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! I'm afraid we do not have this plug in alternate colors, but it could be painted.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.