SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Certainteed screen holders

A home owner from New York says:
These screws have a spring with a piece shaped like an eye that attaches to the frame of the window which holds the screen to the window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you show me a picture of the part in question? There are many parts that may match your description and I don't know exactly what you have.
A quick learner says:
See below picture of Certainteed screen holder as requested
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! Please see our 70-050. This looks like a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)