Certaunteed window locks

A home owner from California says:
Hi, I too need a few Certainteed parts for my windows. They are the side locking mechanism and a second lock that screws to the frame to provide a secure way to have the window partially open.
Any help would be appreciated.
User submitted photos of window locks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. For the top image, take a look at our 26-275 Window Slider Limit Lock. Does that look about right? I'm not so sure about the bottom image though. Could you give me the distance between the two screw holes, center-to-center?
The distance between the screws is 2.25". This is the lock that screws onto the side of a sliding window. Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Awesome. Check out our 90-274, then. It looks pretty close to your own hardware. Do you think you can use this as a substitute?
I don't know for sure because the thinner part which is placed on the stationary window is smaller on my windows, but maybe I can just replace the long armed part. I've ordered some replacements and will see. Thank you for your help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.