SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Chamberlain screen door handle replacement

A quick learner from Fort Worth Tx says:
I have a old Chamber screen door or Chamberlin screen door. The handle on both sides broken. Bought house 8 years ago never finding a replacement. Can you give me some Ideas please.
User submitted photos of a door handle set.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I think we could help. It's possible that the inside latch is the only thing that's broken, since it's the only part with spring action. If you fix that, it may fix the outside, as well. See our 40-150 if you think that's the case. If you just want to play it safe and replace the whole set, then see our 40-160 instead. Let me know if the dimensions for this hardware match your own.
A quick learner from Texas says:
Dave, thank you so much for responding back and locating the replacement handle. I am going to go with 40-160, the complete Lever set. Oh. Can you help with another question? The wood framing at bottom of the same screen door. 25 1/2" length. 10 1/2" high. Is there a replace for that piece? Thank you again. Happy Holidays!
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Awesome! I hope it works out. I'm afraid we do not carry wood framing, but a local carpenter may be able to help you out. Have a great holiday!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)