Changing a 84-105 Pella Sliding door Roller

A handy person from Hinsdale, IL says:
Are there pictures of how to change these rollers and how to reinstall door so you don't break the roller?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We do not have pictures, but I can tell you how to install this part. First remove the screen flap from the door frame, if applicable, by pulling the screen toward you. Remove the shipping spacers from the screen track and frame sill. Then, install the screen hangers by sliding each hanger into the top rail holes of the screen door frame.

It's important to note that if the hanger will not go into the top rail hole, you just need to turn it around. It only installs one way.

You then need to secure the screen hangers using the hanger screw pre-installed in the top rail of the screen frame. Tighten the screws until the line on the hanger is lined up with the top of the screen frame. It's then simply a matter of putting your door back in the frame. Let me know if you have any other questions!
A quick learner from kalamazoo mi says:
My screen door rollers won't adjust. (84-105) I think they are stripped. I can not even get them out to install new ones. any ideas
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If your old 84-105 rollers are damaged and will not adjust, then you should consider replacing them. I don't believe that's something that can be easily repaired.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.