SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Gapco Channel Balance 2230 & 2830

A quick learner from Arkansas says:
I have what I think are Gapco Model 115 windows throughout my 30 year old home. For sure they are Gapco windows, but not sure on model. I need replacements Channel Balances for all my windows. The aluminum pieces are 23 & 29 inches. Stampped on them are 2230 & 2830. The top bracket has stamped on it 103 and is approximately 1 11/16 long and approximately 9/16 inches wide at the top. The Bottom Bracket appears to be approximate 1 inch long and 1 1/16 from the pointy tip to back. Bottom bracket doesn't have anything stampped on it. The alluminum pieces appear to be 9/16 inches wide. I cannot determine the exact bottom and top brackets to order. I want to order the whole Channel Balances with brackets and all put together and I want to make sure I'm ordering the correct Series and Model. I've attached photos and can send more.
User submitted photo of channel balance with attachments for Gapco Model 115 windows.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Dennis,
Thanks for posting with photos.

The balance fittings shown look like SWISCO Series 351

SWISCO Series 351 Balance and 18-097 Top Sash Guide, are often used to replace Gapco window parts.

23" Series 351, choose stamp option 2230

29" Series 351, choose stamp option 2830
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)