Channel Balance

A home owner from Florida says:
I have windows with 24 inch channel balances. Some are stamped 23C, some are 2330 and some are 2320. Anyway, they all have the same ends as shown in the photos.
Could you please confirm the parts I need? I would like to order the balances pre-assembled.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This balance has a unique configuration of nylon attachments. It looks like our 19-037 top and our 15-005 bottom.

We can custom make this, but I will need to know how many of each stamp you will need. Keep in mind that "23C" is actually the same as "2330," so you can combine those two since they're all the same, anyway. Let me know!
A quick learner from Florida says:
I received your channel balances today and they do not match what I have. I don't know where we went wrong.
You have the top and bottom reversed. and the top one is quite a bit different than my original.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble, Doreen. Could you show us a couple pictures of your old balances side-by-side with the ones you received?
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.