need two channel balances
I think the parts are as follow,
1. length 24 1/2 inch s390=25
2. length 18 1/2 inch S390-19
top piece 19-002
shoe attach 15-001

how will I pay for this?
need this asap
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A quick learner from Baltimore says:
I am very interested in obtaining these parts! Drove to you shop Wednesday May 18, yesterday and tried to get the parts but was told that you only do internet service! Would lover to obtain these parts!! The numbers provided were from someone in your factory (S390-25, S390-19, 24 1/2 inch and 18 1/2 inch)then they provide custom height. I found the part number 19-002 top and 15-001 shoe attachments. thank you for any help you can provide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! We should definitely be able to help. Just to clarify, you need four different kinds of balances: S390-25, S390-19, and then a custom 24-1/2" Series 390 and 18-1/2" Series 390. Is that correct?

You can purchase the first two on our site whenever you wish, they are standard balances. The two 1/2" balances will need to be custom made. Can you tell me how many of each you need? Once I know that, I can email you special order links you can use to add these two parts to your cart with the two standard balances. You can then checkout as if it were a normal order. I will also supply a price quote, of course.
A quick learner says:
No I only need two! The 24 1/2" s-390-25 custom height was written on one balance, the other 18 1/2" S390-19 custom height on the second. This is the information that was provided by your shop. If this is the lengths of the two balanced you have in your shop then this is what I would like. I found the part number 19-002 top and 15-001 shoe attachments on your website, and I assume that these are the correct top and bottom connections. Please clarify the correct lengths, because the true metal lengths are 24 1/2" and 18 1/2" (without the attachments)and the width is 9/16" for both.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I see. I was a little confused before. So just to clarify, you only mention the S390-19 and S390-25 because you found these in our store, not because they are the correct lengths.

As I mentioned, if your balances are 24-1/2" long ans 18-1/2" long, they will need to be custom made. Please tell me how many of each you need and we can work from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)