SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Channel Balance Ends for Yale-Ogron Windows

A home owner from Orlando, Florida says:
Could you provide the item numbers for the bottoms and tops for the Yale-Ogron channel balance ends?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Some Yale Orgon windows have been known to use our Series 351 channel balance, which comes with our 15-002 and 19-002, but there's no guarantee that this is what you have. The best way to confirm what you have is to carefully compare your hardware to the pictures and measurements found on our site.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)