Channel Balance Help

A home owner from Visalia, CA says:
I understand the information you want, but my parts don't match up identically. I need channel balances. The metal channel length measure 31.6 inches so I figure it is a 32" model. It is a 1/2" wide channel and looks the most similar to either your Series S385-32 or S380-32, but I cannot distinguish the difference between the bottom plastic piece. Any information you could give me confirming if either of these are the parts I need or what the correct part would be in addition to pricing would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
James
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Actually, depending on what attachments you have, your original measurement may be more accurate. However, before we can confirm, I just need a little bit more information about your shoe.

Upon closer examination, I see that it has a clip sticking from the bottom of it, which means that it is different than the examples I posted above. If at all possible, can you please take a picture of the underside of the shoe? We will need to confirm whether or not it has a wheel inside of it. We will also need to know its height, in inches, so that we can identify an applicable replacement. Thank you for your cooperation!
A home owner from Visalia, CA says:
Ok I have attached more pics. It does seem to have a wheel on it, but hopefully you can verify with the new pics. Also, I measured the height(i think) and it comes out 1.4 inches. I measured from the bottom of the square base to the tip of the tapered points that run up the back of the channel. Hopefully this will give you the info you need.

The last pic is another piece I need. I don't know what it is called, but it attaches to the window itself and the top channel guide makes contact with it. Hopefully we can figure this one out as well and put the parts together in one order. Thanks again.

James
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
A customer submitted photo of a sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the information! That makes things a lot clearer for us. We just need one last bit of information now before we can recommend anything. Does your channel have any stamps or markings on it? If not, we will need to know the weight of your sash.

As for the other part, it is one of our Top Sash Guides. Please browse through our catalogue to find one that matches the dimensions of your sample.
A home owner says:
Yes the metal channel itself has 31 4 stamped on the back as well as the letters B.S.I. and VP on it. The bottom shoe we discussed previously also has a light stamping that reads "PAT 659826"
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us James. We can supply the needed replacement balances, I will email you a custom ordering link shortly.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.