SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Channel Balance ID

A quick learner from New Braunfels, Texas says:
Good morning, sometime ago I ordered two window channel balance units (S750-29 : 29" Series 750 Channel Balance, in Apr 2009) but they did not fit because the actual channel depth of the new units was over 0.5" so I gave them away to the local Salvation Army.

I would like to reorder again, in the near future, two correct window channel balance units but this time I would like a reassurance they will fit my window. I give you the details known to me below and you tell me which part you have that I can order in the future. Thank you.

Tilt window;
Original part dimensions: length 29"; width 0.5"; depth 0.5"
Details stamped on the original channel: DB J03 28 HD
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear the S750-29 didn't work for you. I'm afraid the information you provided is not enough for us to identify what you have, however. Please remove the original channel balance from the window and take a few pictures of it for me to see. I would specifically need to see pictures of both ends, as well as whatever is attached to the end of the pulley cord. Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)