Channel Balance Replacement Kinco

A handy person from Jacksonville says:
I need replacement Channel Balances for my windows. Can you please help me identify the replacement parts and give me a quote?

29-9 KX CMC 11 30 inch with 19-002 and 15-004 (35lb sash).
29-4 LX CMC 11 30 inch with 19-002 and 15-004 (24lb sash).
29-4 KX CMC 9 30 inch with 19-002 and 15-004 (24lb sash).

Thanks,
Trong
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello Trong,
The balance fitting combination of 19-002 Top and 15-004 Shoe is used on SWISCO Series 350 Balances.

For the sashes that weigh 24 pounds, 30" Series 350 Balance with stamp option 2940 will carry a window sash weight range of 23 through 28 pounds.

For the sash that weighs 35 pounds a custom balance order will need to be placed. There are two options to choose from:

30" Series 350 with stamp 2960 will carry a window sash weight range of 32 through and including 35 pounds.

30" Series 350 with stamp 2965 will carry a window sash weight range of 35 through and including 39 pounds.

This information is based on 2 balances per sash. Balances are designed assuming friction in the jamb weather-strip will carry a portion of the sash weight. Suggested sash weights are approximate.
A quick learner from jacksonville, fl says:
This is amazing response. Thank you.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.