SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Channel Balance and Top Cap

A quick learner from Fleming Island, FL says:
I need to replace the channel balances on a couple of my windows. The model number of the window is Mark 40/50 STD Fin (pic included), the channel balance is 30 inches long and has a marking of 29 4 BS1 or BSI and it looks like 11 after it. I also need a top cap and it appears to be a plastic piece at the top that hides the top of the channel. I have included pictures of all. Thanks for your assistance.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A quick learner from Fleming Island, FL says:
Here are the ends that are riveted on to the channel.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our S385-30 channel balance and let me know if this is a possible match for your balance. As for the top sash guide, see our Kinco 18-166.
A quick learner from Fleming Island, FL says:
That looks like it Thanks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)