SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Channel Balance and Top Sash

A quick learner from Fleming Island, FL says:
Have 44 windows, several are failing to stay open. Reviewed balances and sashes with your pictures. The identifying part number on the balance is 29 BSI (actually it's 29 5 BSI, the 5 is spaced apart).

I think the correct part # is S380-30 (could be S390-30?) with a #19-005 top and #15-005 shoe (could be #15-004 shoe).

and the top sash #18-009? I've attached pictures.

Length of sash is 30". Please call or email me with correct part number to order. Thanks
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments and a top sash guide..
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you have a Kinco Window. For the Top Sash Guide, take a look at our 18-166. As for your balance, please look at our S385-30 Channel Balance and see if you think it would work for you. The only difference between the Series 385 and Series 380 is the bottom shoe; the Series 385's shoe is a little bigger, which I think matches yours more closely, but see what you think. You would want the 2950 stamp option with that.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)