Channel Balances identification

A quick learner from Dunwoody says:
I have attached pictures of balances I need. Can you make recommendations based on these pictures?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A quick learner from Dunwoody says:
one more photo
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to replace this, however it will need to be custom made. I'm thinking our S770-14 with the top screw plug removed and replaced with a rivet, so that you can install an S clip at the top like our 19-029 or 19-030 (sold separately).

Before we begin, I had a few questions. First, it looks like you have two different stamps: 14B and 14C. Are these from two different windows? If so, that will make things pretty cut and dry. How many of each did you need?

If these are both in the same window, however, then it'll be a little bit more complicated. The balances for one sash really ought to have the same stamp. If these balances work together for the same sash, I will need to know how heavy that sash is. You can weigh it on any common bathroom scale.
A quick learner from Dunwoody GA says:
Yes they are from two different windows. I need 3 pairs [6] of the 14C and 3 pairs [6] of the 14B
How do I place order for these
Thanks Alvin
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect! Nice and easy. I'll email you two custom order links for 6 of each. These will include price quotes. You can use these links to add the special balances to your cart as if they were any other normal item.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.