Channel balance

A quick learner from Greenville, SC says:
Has 35B stamped on it.the top is held in place by a metal hook only
channel balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This is a bit of a special balance, and I think it will need to be custom made. Before we begin, can you tell me the width and thickness of the shoe? Can you also give me the width and length of the metal channel? Also, how many of these did you need?
A quick learner from Greenville sc says:
These have a double metal hook at top that one side hooks in window frame
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! This is perfect. Can you also tell me the stamp for the 29" long balance?
A quick learner says:
29B
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you again for your patience. We finally determined that we can custom make these, however there is a minimum purchase quantity of 6 per balance, due to their special nature. Would that be okay? I will email you a custom order link for six of each, including a price quote, for you to review.
A home owner from Cumming GA says:
I need these balances as well and would like to order 20-30 of them. Please provide availability and price. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, these balances have been discontinued in recent years and are no longer a product that we can supply. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.