SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Channel balance ordering help

A home owner from Fresno, CA says:
I am needing confirmation and your part number so I may order 2 separate complete channel balances. I have enclosed pictures of 1 of the balances needed. It is 15 inch stamped 14 4. I believe the balance shoe is a 15-005 and it appears the balance top may be a 19-021. Can you view this and give me the complete assembled channel balance part number.

The second balance needed will have the same shoe and top but is 12 in and stamped 11 3. Can you provide your part # for this complete channel balance part also.
If additional info is need please let me know
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to replace this, though it will need to be custom made. None of the standard hardware we carry will substitute this. Before we begin, can you show me a clear picture of the clip at the end of the cord? Can you also tell me how many of each you need? Finally, please confirm that both balances are identical aside from length and stamp.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)