SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Channel balancer

A handy person from San Diego says:
Hello,
I was looking for extra marking but I found no other. I purchased a balancer from you before and that one had all the markings but this one just has the stamp which doesn't show much. Your products are great and it's just plug and play but I figure I am not smart enough to see which balancer I need. If you could help me that would be great.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! Don't worry, you're not going crazy. We actually don't have this balance in our catalog. We can still help, but it's a unique configuration and will need to be custom made.

I'm pretty confident as to what you need, but just to be 100% sure I would like to see a closer picture of the metal clip at the end of the cord. It's partially obscured in your first picture and I'd rather be safe than sorry. I would also like to know how many of these you need. Once I have that information, I'll send you a custom order form and price quote and you'll be good to go.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)