Channel balances with no ends

A quick learner from Jacksonville Florida says:
I'm looking for a balance to replace the stamped 2850 (28 inches long / no ends).
User submitted picture of channel balance stamp 2850.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Is this balance for a tilt window, or non-tilt? If at all possible, could you show me a picture of a balance that isn't broken? Preferably still installed; I'd like to see how it's attached to the window jamb channel.
A quick learner from Jacksonville Florida says:
Tilt window. Balance is 29 inches long. Picture of reamining balance still in window attached.
A customer submitted photo of a channel balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you. I'm still not exactly sure. Is there any way we can see the sash tilted in, so that I can see how it attaches to the pivot shoe? Thank you for your patience in this matter.
A quick learner from Jacksonville, FL says:
Additional photos attached. Hope they help.
A customer submitted photo of pivot shoes.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you. In that case, I believe you may need a channel balance with the 15-036 hook attached, which does not match any of our current Series. This means your balance will have to be custom made. To begin, please see this Custom Channel Balance Order Form that I have started for you. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.