SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Charmac mirrored closet door tracks

A quick learner from USA says:
What track should I use with the 23-198 for my Charmac mirrored bi pass closet door.

I'll need 2 6ft tracks 8 bottom rollers. What is the top roller that would go with this?
User submitted photos of a mirror closet door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! See our 23-272. This may work for you. As for the top guide, I'm not so sure. You could consider our 23-226.
A quick learner from USA says:
D55162
User submitted photos of mirror closet door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional pictures. Our 23-272 appears to still be the best match for your track. I know the shape appears a little different, but the most essential features are the fact that it accepts concave wheels and that the rail spacing is the same. All you need to do is confirm that spacing.
Profile view of 23-270
I'm still not sure about the guide. Is it that black circular piece you show in the fourth picture? I'm not sure if we have something like that. Is that all there is to it, or is it just a cap? Could you give me its dimensions? Can I also see it removed from the door? If that is not the guide in question, however, I am not sure what to recommend.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)