Childcraft dresser drawers

A quick learner from Kingsport, TN says:
I purchased 3-drawer dresser by Childcraft guaranteed for life. Previously, I had them send me replacements to repair one of the drawers.

I have one more drawer that needs fixing. This ETC/Child Craft unit contains a Drawer-Lock Feature. ETC/CC:00770:8-90 339.

They said Child Craft went out of business 6 years ago. Please help me.

Theresa
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with the hardware you're looking to replace. Can you show me a few pictures of it? Can you also give me your measurements? That would be a good place to start.
A home owner from Kingsport, TN says:
I am attaching a copy of the instructions for drawer removal and drawer replacement for chest with drawer-lock feature. One person referred to this as the glide drawer top slide? I will measure the 3-drawer dresser.

They said swisco and rockler were 2 companies that made the slides.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We never made any hardware like this, but we do provide replacement hardware for a wide variety of drawers. I received the instruction picture you sent, but it does not help me identify what stop you need. If possible, I'd like to see an actual photo of your part. In the meantime, could you be looking for something like our 32-125? This is just an educated guess, but look it over and see what you think.
A quick learner from Kingsport, TN says:
I will spend time looking at the drawer this weekend and email you back.

Thank you.

Theresa
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.