Chrome shower door handles

A quick learner from Stanhope, NJ says:
I'm purchasing "Door Handle With Towel Bar Insert, 2-1/16" (10-138)" to replace my broken ones (very hard water!) On my particular shower doors however, there was an inside handle AND an 'outside handle' which I can't seem to find. The difference being, the 'outside handle didn't have the towel bar insert, for example see the non-studded half of item 10-126 (only two are needed, for the left and right side of the doors). It looks like this piece is only made in 2" or 2 1/4". Do you know if this piece is even made in a 2 1/16" size? Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I see what you mean. The one handle is 2-1/16" the other is 2" hole centers. However there is no exact match for the 10-138 towel bar handle. I believe the 10-126 could work for you regardless. However, being off 1/16" you might have to retro fit the 10-126 by drilling or using a small rat tail file to enlarge the hole slightly.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.