SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Chrome shower door handles

A quick learner from Stanhope, NJ says:
I'm purchasing "Door Handle With Towel Bar Insert, 2-1/16" (10-138)" to replace my broken ones (very hard water!) On my particular shower doors however, there was an inside handle AND an 'outside handle' which I can't seem to find. The difference being, the 'outside handle didn't have the towel bar insert, for example see the non-studded half of item 10-126 (only two are needed, for the left and right side of the doors). It looks like this piece is only made in 2" or 2 1/4". Do you know if this piece is even made in a 2 1/16" size? Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I see what you mean. The one handle is 2-1/16" the other is 2" hole centers. However there is no exact match for the 10-138 towel bar handle. I believe the 10-126 could work for you regardless. However, being off 1/16" you might have to retro fit the 10-126 by drilling or using a small rat tail file to enlarge the hole slightly.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)