SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Clamp-type pull for patio door

A landlord from davis, CA says:
Do you have a part similar to 82-306 that is a clamp type pull ? I am trying to find a replacement handle for my patio door. Although a part like 82-306 works as a keyed lock, it sticks out too far too allow a screen to pass over easily. the original clamp type pull did not have this problem. Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 82-009A patio door handle, which has a flush-out side handle. Do you think this can work as a replacement?
A quick learner says:
yes this looks like it will work great ! Does it cone with the key lock as part of the set or do I need to order part 82-310 as well ? please advise. Thanks so much for your help.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The 82-009A does not come with a key lock, however our 82-306 Exterior Keyed Pull can be used with the inside gripping handle of the 82-009A.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)