Closet Door Roller

A quick learner from San Jose, CA says:
Hello,

I am having trouble trying to locate the correct hardware for my metal mirrored closet door. Attached are a couple pictures of the hardware, the wheel diameter is 1-1/4". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Richard
A customer submitted photo of closet door rollers.
A customer submitted photo of a closet door roller.
A home owner from las vegas nevada says:
The plastic rollers broke off my closet glides,,, I have the ball bearings , but the plastic roller broke off ,, the closets are 30 years old

steve
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
We have located a possible replacement part for this roller. However, this part is not yet online. We will post an update on the discussion board as soon as the part is online and available for you to view.

Thank you for your patience.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at new SWISCO product code 23-075, Sliding Mirror Door Roller Assembly.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.