Closet bi-fold door track

A home owner from Key West FL says:
Good evening. I'm hoping you can help me identify and locate something that would work for the bottom track of my Brittany Mirrored Bi-Fold closet door. I've attached a photo of the top track, and the other photo depicts the current situation with the bottom track, which is on the sub-floor between the tiled bedroom and laminate closet. The gap is 2cm, almost exactly. The handyman who installed the doors insists that a bottom track wasn't included. But the doors currently open really roughly, and it doesn't look nice either. If you have any parts that would work, I'd love to hear from you. Thank you,

Adam
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe the track you are showing is our 23-509 (which is 1" wide, not 2cm wide) with a 23-120 top roller guide. Your handyman is correct, if he bought a closest door track kit like the 23-504, which doesn't use a bottom track. I don't know the length of your track, but if you can squeeze in a 1" wide track, it should work.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.