SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Closet door needs part

A quick learner says:

Hi, I know the picture that I sent is not too good.
But please look at it and see if you could identify
the rollers for such door.

It is glass and about 30 years old in San Francisco.
Thanks a million.

Sun
User submitted a photo of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we cannot identify what rollers you have based on this picture. The only way to identify your roller is if we can see the part itself, preferably out of the door. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection of closet mirror door hardware here.
A quick learner from San Francisco says:
Please identify the rollers..

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I have received your pictures, but I still cannot see your rollers. I can only somewhat make out a portion of the wheel. We need to see it out of the door so that we can see the entire mechanism. You can browse the section to which I linked above for a reference of what kind of information we need.

I know it's frustrating to have to take the roller out, but that's just how these doors are designed. The manufacturer would rather you replace the entire door, so they don't want to make it easy for you. We don't believe that's necessary, but the only way around it is to remove the rollers for identification.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)