SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Closet door rollers

A home owner from Aurora, CO says:
we have mirrored glass closet doors, house was built in 1979, rollers are wearing out and we can't find any that fit.

Were hoping you could find them!
Thank you.
Trish
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Trish! I think we can help, yes, but I need just a bit more information. If possible, please show us an end view of the wheel assembly showing the adjusting screw and frame hole. Please also tell me the diameter of the wheel, as well as the height and width of the housing (when determining width, it would be helpful to know what it is with and without the flanges). Thank you!
Thank you for getting back to me. sorry I didn't include the dimensions of what I have.

Without the flange
the case is 2 1/2 in length and 1 1/2 wide
the roller is 1 1/2 wide

We will take a picture of the end view of the piece this evening and will send it to you tomorrow.

Thank you again.
Trish
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! That is a huge help. I will await your extra pictures. Hopefully we can get something for you!
Paul,
I have attached two additional pictures.

Hope they help find the right part!

Let me know if you need any other information.
Thank you.
Trish
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience. We have found a possible match for this roller and hope to have it soon. I will let you know the moment it is available to view.
A quick learner from Aurora, CO says:
Just checking in, to see if there was any luck in getting those rollers.

Thank you.
Trish
Profile picture of Tom
We hope to have it available soon, please bear with us a little while longer. It usually takes a few business weeks but due to the holiday season, shipping for everyone has been a little delayed. I will let you know as soon as it arrives to our facility.
Profile picture of Tom
Please see our new 23-096 and let me know if this is a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)