Closet door track

A quick learner says:
I need to find this part
User submitted a photo of a closet door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. We should be able to help. Before I recommend anything, though, can you confirm whether your wheels are concave or convex? Thanks!
A friend says:
They seem to be concave, but these wheels are quite old and worn so I wonder if there is a possibility that they were concave at one point...
Profile picture of Tom
I'm sorry, I'm confused. You said concave twice in that post. Could you perhaps show us a picture of the wheel in question?
A quick learner from San Jose, Ca says:
Sorry for the confusion.

I attached more pictures. My wheel is convex.
Profile picture of Tom
Aha, great. I thought so, I just wanted to be sure! If your wheel is convex, we have a few tracks that can work, depending on what length you need. Start by looking at our 23-242 72" long closet door track, made to accommodate convex wheels. If you need a different length, let me know and I can make a recommendation.
A quick learner from Tustin, CA says:
I need a track exactly like the one in the picture.
It needs to be 109" long.
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately aren't able to sell tracks in that length. The only alternative we can offer is to purchase two shorter tracks and butt them together on installation.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.