Coil Balance

A handy person from Toronto,Ontario, Canada says:
This is the unbroken part. Springs are 1/2" wide. Marked "DL" and "D". Window is 26 pounds. Springs are broken on the other window but I only need the springs as the rest of the assembly is in working order.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 15-175 pivot shoe and Series 152 coil spring, these appear to match the hardware shown in your pictures.
A handy person from Toronto,Ontario, Canada says:
How close do I need to match the springs to the window weight? At two per side, four 7 lb springs would be 28 lbs and the window is 26 lbs. Would that cause the window to fly up? Or should I use one 7 and one 6 per side to match even closer?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Based on your sash weight, I'd go with the one S152-6 and one S152-7 on each side. This will add up to 26 pounds.
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.