SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Coil Balance Parts

A quick learner from Lake Villa, Illinois 60046 says:
I believe I need the Series 160 Sash Support System & the Pivot shoe 1/2" thick. Product code 15-111. The Pivot shoe is 1/2 x 1 x 1 1/4, just like the 15-111. The spring says #6.5 35" on it and is 1/2" wide. I don't know what the top part is called, but if you could send me all the part numbers for the pieces in the picture, that would be great!

The spring was all goofed up in the channel. I had to cut it up to get the parts out.

Thanks!

Ed
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 15-111 looks like the best match. The coil spring that comes with this is the Series 160 coil. For a stamp of #6.5, I recommend our S160-6. Keep in mind you only need to replace the parts that are damaged. You can re-use the rest.
A quick learner from Lake Villa, IL says:
Thank you for the reply. Just in case some parts, apart from the coil, are broken, what is the part number to replace the balance support, the one in the top of the picture?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing! See our 15-150, this is a single support that works with the 15-111 and Series 160 coil. If you have two springs on each side, see our 15-150D instead.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)