Coil Balance / sash window parts for I.d.

A quick learner from USA says:
Need help with balance, thank you.
User submitted photos of a coil window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please take a look at our 15-180 pivot shoe, 15-181 coil spring housing, and 15-182 bushing. For the coil spring itself, check out our Series 190 and see if that matches.
A quick learner says:
The 15-180 coil balance shoe appears to be correct, but the plastic composite parts all seem to be in relatively good condition. There are a 640 coil and a 540 coil on each side. Only the 640 coils are broken, but I want to replace all four of them. There is a flexible weather stop that sits atop the support detent clip missing on one side. It measures 1-1/4" x 17/32" x 1/4". Do you offer that part? If not, any suggestions? What would you suggest to lubricate the parts, if anything?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks for the information. With those numbers in mind, I can specifically recommend our S190-640 and S190-540 coil springs.

We don't have that rubber bumper, but we do have a few things that might work for you with some trimming on your part. Look at our 15-148, 80-002 and 21-276. For lubrication, you can use a silicone spray. I don't recommend oil, since it will collect dirt.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.