Coil & Coil Balance Shoe

A quick learner from owen sound, Ontario, Canada says:
Hi attached are a couple of pics of my window hardware, the pivot bar on the opposite side has broken but I was able to match it to your 22-226 bar but I am having trouble locating a coil balance shoe to match the pic, I am not even sure if I need one or just a new coli? coil has come off the base, & not sure what top coil is for?

also not sure what coil I need, window is about 30" W x 36" H

any help would be greatly appreciated
Eamon
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Based on your pictures, our 15-175 may be a good match. You may want to remove it just to confirm. This is most commonly used with our Series 152 coil spring. I'm not sure if yours need to be replaced or not.
A quick learner from owen sound, Ontario, Canada says:
Hi Tom thanks for the reply, I tried to remove the springs last night & they are still attached & working fine. I had assumed they had broke because the shoe was at the bottom but I saw in one of your videos that it locks in place when the window is removed

thanks again, I will be ordering new pivot pins tonight
Eamon
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.