SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Coil balance 4095

A quick learner from Ohio says:
This is from a prism window 4095 is printed on the steal coil I need them for both sides both of them broke as you can tell in pictures. The coil is all I need if there's one with the spacer wheel on it but I don't see that one the ones you have are just a coil with out spacer wheel. Do I need a left and right when I order? Have no ideal on weight to get like I said 4095 is on the steal coil. Please let me know soon I need it fixed. Thanks alot
User submitted picture of window coil balance and shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It appears that you have something similar to the 15-155 CertainTeed Pivot Shoe. Please compare it to your hardware and see what you think. Do they match up? If so, this pivot shoe works with the Series 170 and Series 171 coil springs. I can't really tell which one you have based on these images, but compare the Series 170 and Series 171 to your spring and see which one is closer.

I also recommend that you consider our 15-156 CertainTeed Lance Spring Cover and our 15-157 CertainTeed Balance Drum.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)