Coil balance identification

A quick learner from USA says:
Window weight 18.6 lbs. 2 coils are #4.0 35. 1 coil is # 3.0 35. I am the person with the 3 coil balance that should be a 2 coil per the weight. I have a triple coil balance but in fact when I look online it says I should order double. Please advise
coil
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Can you show me a picture of the pivot shoe to which these springs attach? It's hard to identify a spring by itself, but the shoe will let us get a sense of what system it's used for, which will in turn tell us the Series.
A quick learner says:
it's a series 140 quick tilt balance as the one that's still in the window matches that series. it's the only one on your site it looks like.
additionally, these numbers are on the sticker you put on the window when it was built.
8051202/01, unit 35.5 by 59.5,
3EB 4EB4EB, G1 31.5 27.1875
FCSH LEAR.

this should be plenty of information to determine what i need!!!!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that sticker doesn't tell us anything, but knowing you have a Series 140 is a big help. Have you seen our S140-9? Each of these can carry 9 pounds, so two working together on either side of the window should be perfect for your sash weight of 18.6 pounds.

It doesn't really matter if you have triple, double, or even single coil; if your sash weight is 18.6 pounds, and if the Series 140 is an exact match for what's in your window, then the S140-9 should work.
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.