Coil balance and Pivot bar

A home owner from Apex, NC says:
Hi, I have a window that won't stay open. I took a look and saw that the coils are broken. The shoe looks like to be 15-180 but there is no marking on the coil. The sash size is 33 X 28 and it is weight about 19 lbs. There is one coil on each side. Also, the "S" shaped pivot bar on one side is broken. Based on the above info, could you recommend the coil and the pivot bar?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Let's start with the pivot shoe and balances. I agree that our 15-180 shoe is the best match. I'd also recommend two S190-540 coil springs on each side; that should be perfect for a 19 pound sash. If you don't already have them, you may also need our 15-181 and 15-182 to hold the coil springs in place.

In regards to the "S" shape tilt bar, from my years fixing these Metal Industries windows, you can use our 26-040 tilt bar with no problem. I know it doesn't have the same shape but I feel it should still work.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.