SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Cole Sewell Storm Door Part

A quick learner from Minneapolis, MN says:
Cambridge TM series
Cole Sewell St. Paul MN

I have lost a number of the little clips that hold the window in the storm door. See attached photo. I would like to purchase at least six of them.

Thank you.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what you have based on this picture. Cole Sewell is no longer in business, so I don't think we'll be able to get you an exact match, but we carry a wide array of clips that amy work as substitute. You can see them here. Browse through this section and see if anything looks good. You can see our selection of thumb screws here, as well.

If you cannot find a good match, please show us a couple more pictures of this clip from different angles. I'd like to see it from the side and back. I would also need your dimensions; you can use the clips I linked you to as reference for what dimensions are most important. Please make sure your pictures are as clear as possible.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)