Color/finish sliding door handles

A quick learner from Cape Coral, FL says:
You have a sliding glass metal door pull #88-009. I am looking for handles (pulls) for my sliders. I have no screen doors so this product looks like it might work. My doors are bronze. Do the handles come in bronze (dark brown)? I want to put on on the inside and outside of my sliders. I currently have one handle on the inside of on door and am try to match as close as possible." I have attached a photo of the current handle.
Thank you.
Betty
User submitted a photo of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We do carry an outside patio door handle like our 82-044 in bronze color (not sure if it is as dark as yours). You would need to install it above or below your existing handle so not to interfere with the operation of your lock. To install it you will need to drill through the patio door aluminum and mount the handle with two number 10-24 machine screws. Check with a local hardware store to get the screws the correct length you will need for your door.

Otherwise, I'm not sure how much we can help. Due to the style of your lock the options for pull handles are limited.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.