SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Comfort Bilt Storm Door Model - West Point

A home owner from Van\ Buren, AR says:
The exterior push button on the door handle came out. I had trouble with it when I installed it. I have no idea where the button went. I think I want to replace the entire outside button and inside latch with the interior mechanism. Which of your replacement parts will fit?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help you replace the whole handle. I'm just not sure where to start. Can I see some pictures of your handle set, along with detailed dimensions? That will help us find a good match.
A friend from New York says:
I have also had a problem with the door handle on my west point door. manufacturer failed to spot weld the hole where the pin goes through properly. it broke off and cannot hold the mechanism together or lock the door. I tried my local Lowe's Store but, they apparently don't stock warranted handles. I tried calling and e-mailing Larson Doors per my Lowe's Representative with no e-mail response. I did make contact yesterday with customer service but, put through a bunch of crap just to get something that is supposed to be warranted. I had to buy a new one and wait 3-5 business days for delivery. I am not finished with this situation yet. I don't give up easily. Thanks for listening.
A handy person from Lancaster,Pa says:
would like to replace my door handle for a West Point door
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you send us some photos and measurements of your door handle so we can find you the proper part?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)