Commercial Door Weather stripping

A quick learner from Memphis, TN says:
Hi,

I am needing to replace the weather stripping and the brush sweeps on these doors. I could not find any markings or information as to what brand the doors are on them. Could you please tell me if the 58-105 or 58-085 would be the weather stripping I would need? The door sweeps I need are brush sweeps, do you carry those?

Thank you
User submitted photos of commercial door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
If possible, I would like to see a better photo of your wool pile weather stripping. In today's commercial doors, they use a weather stripping similar to our 58-050, but you will need to remove some from your door to make sure. If you can, send us some photos of your sweep along with it installed on the door photos. For each sample, please make sure you take your picture from an angle that shows its end.

In the meantime, take a look at our 40-005 as a possible match for your sweep. We also have some videos that may help, which you can see on the right side of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.