SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Commercial door weatherstrip

A handy person from Beverly Hills, CA says:
Included are photos of weatherstrip that I need to replace on our community center doors. The center has a double strip of wool pile that is 1" from the inside edge of each wool strip and 1 1/4" from the outside of each wool strip. The jamb side of the door has a single wool strip. Do you have replacements for these? The wool pile does not easily slide out.

You'll notice a gap of daylight at the top of the door. Is there a weatherizing solution for this?
User submitted photos of commercial door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I believe the one set of doors with the twin weather stripping would be our 58-091. You will need to use an awl or flat screw driver to straighten out the wool pile groove to remove the weather stripping. As for the single wool pile, I'm not sure what size you need. You will need to remove a piece to get the correct dimensions. It might be either our 58-050 or 58-105, but you will need to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)