SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Compatible Drawer Guide and Glide

A home owner from Louisville, Ky says:
Will your Delta Drawer Track Guide 32-120 work with your 32-031 Rear Drawer Guide? I need a guide and a glide as both of mine are broken. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't think these two are meant to work together. The 32-120 actually works with our 32-063 replacement track kit, which uses a different kind of guide. You may want to consider that instead. Watch the video below to see how it's installed.
If you don't want to use this track kit, or if you don't think it will work, please take a few pictures of your existing hardware and we can work from there.
A home owner from Louisville, KY says:
I have the steel rail but was hoping to replace just the glide and the adjustable mount so save a little money. It sounds like the adjustable mount is only available with the 32-063, is that correct?
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently bringing in the guide to offer on our site by itself. I will let you know as soon as it is!
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, please see our new 32-011 and let me know if this will work. We are still working on the rear mount guide, as well, so don't worry! We hope to have it in soon.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 32-133, adjustable rear socket. Just let us know if you need anything else!
A home owner from Louisville, KY says:
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Yes, I think item 32-133 will work with 32-120! Thanks so much for all your help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)