Complete sliding glass door handle and mechanism replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello, I need something to fit this early 80’s sliding glass door. The handle in the picture was a hardware store replacement but it did not come with any internal parts, the latch and mortised/covered hole on the door were original I don’t care about and exact match but I do need something for a door that is 1-3/4 inches thick, the handle holes are about 3-7/8 inches vertically and they are set back about 1-1/4 inches from the edge of the door. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Your handle looks like our 82-035. As for the mortise lock, there are a couple possibilities. See our 82-211 and 82-214 to start out and see if either of these will work.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.